- Claudio Cioffi-Revilla, Director, Center for Social Complexity, Professor of Computational Social Science
- Sean Luke, Associate Director, Center for Social Complexity, Associate Professor, Computer Science
- Robert Axtell, Associate Professor, Computational Social Science
- Andrew Crooks, Assistant Professor, Computational Social Science
- Kenneth De Jong, Associate Member, University Professor, Computer Science
- William Kennedy, Research Assistant Professor, Computational Social Science
- J. Daniel Rogers, Curator of North American and Central Asian Archaeology, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
- Paul Schopf, Professor, Atmospheric, Oceanic, and Earth Sciences
- Qing Tian, Assistant Professor, Computational Social Science
External Research Associates
- Jeffrey Bassett. Dr. Bassett is a research scientist with Group W, Inc.
- Tim Gulden. Dr. Gulden is a policy researcher with Rand Corporation in Santa Monica, CA.
- Ates Hailegiorgis. Recipient of a doctorate in Computational Social Science from GMU, Dr. Hailegiorgis is a research assistant professor at Loyola University Chicago, with research interests in the area of complex adaptive systems and specifically on advancing the understanding of the human-pathogen-environment interactions.
- Jose Manuel Magallanes. Recent recipient of a doctorate in Computational Social Science from GMU, Dr. Magallanes is now a Senior Data Science Fellow at the University of Washington in Seattle.
Copyright © 2010 Provost, GMU